(via Heroic - Polyvore)
awh would be so cute
This is so neat! D:
I want to do this. T_T
Green Arrow inspi sketch.
Suggestions on how to achieve this look!
Fem Ver: This one is a mix between Green Arrow’s YJ costume and old costume.
- Green hooded top. During the winter use a hoodie for extra warmth, for the cooler springs use a thin green hooded top or else you’ll get hot :O!
- Yellow scarf is op but it’s suppose to be his famous beard/goatee haha.
- Green trenchish jacket. I based the jacket off this: Click. Expensive but very cute and stylish jacket.
- Wear a classy skirt/shorts (not seen in drawing).
- Tights OP.
- Brown boots. I suggest those new in style super high-length boots (since those best represent GA) but it’s a very selective style boot. So any style boot would do great as well : ).
- Brown leather gloves is op.
- Those classy duffle style handbag op.
Men ver: More based off his old style costume when Green Arrow has his hat. Sorry if it looks plain ;A;. I didn’t wanna over style it so it could look more everyday. But I will suggest more clothes in the text for a more complex look. I feel like I’ll have to redraw a new version eventually -U-.
- Kay guys time to grow a beard, jkjk definitely optional.
- Green cap or green paperboy hat (op but suggested).
- Green hooded trench/jacket. A green hoodie is also good. Bombers are also highly suggested but it might be a little hard to find them in green but I think a brown one will still be stylish.
- Green V-neck shirt (i know some guys really don’t like the V-neck look so that’s OP). A button up top would also work.
- Arrow necklace pointing towards the pants because, you know, Green Arrow. Necklace is very optional.
- Fitted pants will do, preferably the dark tannish shades.
- Classy dark toned shoes. OP for green converses. Or op for boots (though I don’t know many guys who wear boots ;u;).
- Accessorize as pleased!
(omg i promise the batman and superman men ver will look 10x more better
Inspi list has been updated, to see the list and current fashion inspi sketches please click here» Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!
© Copyright 2011
© Todos os Direitos Reservados